Monday 11 March 2013

Play That Funky Music

We have a DJ!

Good music is super-duper important to us because you can't have a good party without a good dance, and you can't have a good dance without good music!


Booking Revolution DJ Services was a very easy decision. In the last year and a half, I've been to two different events where they've performed, and I haven't been disappointed. Their prices are right and their customer service has been awesome so far.


I didn't shop around much for the DJ. I got a few pamphlets from a bridal show I attended in January, but since I knew that Revolution put on a great show, I contacted them first. 


This particular company also offers other event services such as limos, videography/photography, photobooths, etc. If you book multiple services, you get a bit of a discount - win! But, cliffhanger, that's for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment